By playing at Bet Social ("the Casino"), You ("the Player") agree and acknowledge the terms and conditions laid down by Bet Social, and that accordingly you will at all times fulfil the obligations laid down by these terms and conditions.
* By accessing and consequently playing as a member of this website and Casino, you agree to abide by its rules and classifications. Thus by signing on and subsequently opening an account, playing the games, and contributing both in real money and fun games you are by definition agreeable to the terms not only in the process of your account but also in any reimbursement the site offers to you the player by way of a prize be it cash or any other reward mechanism.
* When necessary terms and conditions may be changed or altered the player accepts this as part of the prerogative of the website to do so when and if necessary. Though each change will be time and date-stamped, it is the responsibility of the player to check the terms at the time of deposit. This document takes effect at the initial registration but we encourage all players to check again prior to depositing.
* If for any reason the player is not satisfied totally with the terms and conditions laid out before them, then the player is within their rights to discontinue playing or should not even agree to sign on in the first place.
* Legal age restrictions are in force and strict adherences to the policies of age as agreed by the jurisdiction of the said territories to comply with the said law of that territory, or country. This is clearly defined by no player under the age of 18 years of age is permitted to play at Bet Social regardless of gender.
* Certain countries and jurisdictions do not allow web gaming to be practiced in their domain. Consequently it is the sole responsibility and only that of the player to observe and comply with the rulings laid down by the authorities in question. The delivery of the games can therefore only be legally made when the rules allow this, and the playing of the said games is only legally allowed at these times when the law allows. Games and activities that fall outside these parameters will not be permitted to be played or indeed downloaded. In this event legal ramifications could ensue if a player deliberately tries to play in restricted gaming areas. Bet Social cannot provide any legal counsel on these matters.
* Bet Social offers no representation of warranty, either implicit or explicit, regarding a Player's legal right to play in the Casino nor shall any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers claim or been seen to claim authorization to make any such representations or warranties.
* Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not allowed to play the games for real money without prior consent from the Casino Director. Should such activity be discovered, the accounts will be immediately closed and all bonuses/winnings will be forfeit. Only the original deposit will be refunded and only to the initial source of the deposit.
* Bet Social Games are purely for entertainment value only. There is no requirement to deposit money or is there a requirement to play for money. Players can play without betting if they wish. Playing a game is entirely up to the player in question and they agree at their own discretion the risk involved. In playing, the Player accepts that they do not find or deem any game provided by the Casino in general to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
* In placing real bets, the Player acknowledges that they are legally permitted to do this within their jurisdiction territory or country. And furthermore accepts that Bet Social is exempt from providing any legality or otherwise for their participation in the procurement of real money play. The Player also agrees that there are no legal or other restrictions against playing at Bet Social within their jurisdiction, territory or country. This remains the sole and total responsibility of the Player to determine the legal eligibility of their participation.
* Entry to the Casino is allowed as personal entertainment. Entrance, access, use or re-use of the Casino for any other purpose or the Web site is forbidden.
Bet Social respectfully reserves the right to cancel any Player's account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to the Player. The remaining balance of the player's account should there be any will be either credited to his/her credit card and/or sent to the Player by cheque. Should there be cause for further investigation resulting in a fraudulent or illegal transaction then the Casino reserves the right, without recourse to disqualify any winnings and confiscate the said balance in the Casino account due to any of the following instances.
I. More than one account at the Casino or any other of our sites;
II. A mismatch on the Player's Casino account not matching the name on the credit card(s) that was used to make deposits on the account;
III. If a Player enters a Casino promotion and then cashes-in his money before fulfilling the particular promotion requirements;
IV. Incorrect or false registration information;
V. Not of legal age;
VI. If a player plays in a restricted area prohibited by law;
VII. If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) another player to play on their own Casino account;
VIII. If an individual has not played in the Casino purely as an entertainment and has only participated in a professional capacity or in association with another player from another club or group or part thereof.
IX. If the Player has deliberately "charged back" any of the monies deposited on their credit card or into their Bet Social account;
X. If the Player is discovered to be cheating or that the Player has instigated a system (i.e. machines, computers, software or any other form of automation) to proliferate the cheat, that has been created especially for the Casino to lose revenue due to this operation.
Should Bet Social learn that any of the above rulings listed from I to X has been affected by the player at any other web based casino, then Bet Social will act accordingly.
* In acceptance of the said rulings the player agrees to partake in any promotional or advertising events / upon acceptance of any prize and/or winnings that has been accrued from Bet Social and thereby endorses the use of that players name for the said practice without any compensation or payment to the player., unless this is in violation of any law or ruling that could affect it. For example: Should a Player win a large jackpot and Bet Social wishes to advertise this, Bet Social withholds the right to use the Players' real name and post the win on the Casino site, a magazine, or any other media of Bet Social's choosing.
* In the event of a complaint or dispute in the Casino, the complaint must be submitted in writing within fourteen (14) days of the event happening. If the complaint is received after this time, we will simply not address it. However, if there are extenuating circumstances; for example: A Player is incapacitated or otherwise unavailable for comment, we will address these issues on a case by case basis but reserve the right to invoke the 14 day rule above.
* Should there be a discrepancy in the result displayed, on the Player's Casino software and that of Bet Social and its software, the result will stand only on the Casino server software.
* Taxes on prizes and winnings are solely the responsibility of the player.
* At all times Bet Social has within its rights the ability to change or withdraw any of the games or activities within the Casino without recourse and without notice.
* Should a player abstain from the Casino for a period of 6 months or more then the Casino will be entitled to any balance in that players account and the sum forfeit. Should the player wish to withdraw this amount after this period, we will examine each situation on a case by case basis but reserve the right to invoke the above 6 month rule.
* The Player's account name is not transferable or changeable; the account name and password should be kept private at all times. The player is the only person permitted to participate in any activities within the Casino and is the only entitled to collect winnings and prizes if and when appropriate on their account.
* The Casino is not obliged to store user names or passwords should they be lost or misplaced; unless it is an error that is the responsibility of the Casino.
* Bet Social is not responsible for the functionality of the internet. In the case of malfunction this is the sole responsibility of the player and their system or system provider.
* If a player attempts to defraud the Casino or is proven to be a cheat by making false or given false information in order to secure a place in the casino, or maligns the casino in any way with false accusation or libellous statements, Bet Social will pursue the perpetrator using the full extent of law enforcement and its agencies in order to safeguard its reputation and will instigate any legal suits for damages against the said player and prosecute accordingly.
* The Player shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers risk free and shall fully underwrite the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that could result because of: (i) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Web Site, (ii) the Player's use of any materials at the Web Site, (iii) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) the Player's activity in the Casino and its games, or, (v) the Player's acceptance of any winnings or prizes.
* Furthermore the Player further indisputably agrees to indemnify Bet Social, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all action within the Casino and/or any of its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. This occurrence shall include (but not limited to) any legal implication that might arise as a result of the criminalization of online/Internet wagering within the Players jurisdiction, territory or country.
* Bet Social is the trade name of the Casino, and the Player has no rights to use or employ such a term, or any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by participating in the Web Site and the material contained therein.
* If any of the materials of the Casino games are interfered with mutilated, forged or damaged they become void and unusable. Regardless of how they are obtained whether physically or electronically. Material liability of the Casino games that contains any error is only limited to a replacement of the same material.
* Articles or products submitted for prize claims are deemed as property of the Casino and will not be returned. The Casino does not take any responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, for prize claims or entries.
* The use of the $ symbol denotes US Dollars only, the use of the £ symbol indicates Sterling Pounds only and the use of the € symbol is for Euros only.
* Bet Social is dedicated to the privacy of its players and as such will publish only the first name and last initial of the player when required to do so.
* Progressive Jackpot winnings are paid in USD. The amount involved will be subject to the US Dollar Progressive Jackpot amount on the Progressive Game played, and is given at the time the jackpot was successfully won.
* It is recommended that a player prints out all the necessary rules regulations and other information regarding their participation in the Casino, so as to avoid any possible misunderstanding or confusion as to the way the Casino operates.
* When creating an account at Bet Social, you are agreeing to receive SMS messages concerning bonuses, payouts and news updates from us. You may opt out of this service from 60 days after the account creation date.
* Player information is strictly confidential and is a private matter no solicitation or distribution will be given to or by any third party to ascertain the said information regarding a player.
* Bet Social is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least 18 years of age.
* Participation in the activities and games of the Bet Social is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
* Eligibility is limited to new players who have registered a real account.
* Only one (1) Real Account per player, per household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
* Possible criminal or suspicious actions may be reported to the appropriate authority. When called upon to do so Players may be may need to produce certain verification documents when transacting with the casino in withdrawals or deposits. Proof of such could be clear photo identification, proof of address, credit card copies and purchase declaration forms. This requirement is to validate the security of our players and in compliance with Gaming regulations.
* If, while playing at Bet Social, you win a sum regarded by the Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by Bet Social.
* Employees, officers and directors of Bet Social, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for entry. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
* We do not accept deposits or wagers from France, Italy, USA or the Netherlands.
* Only the original account holder is granted winnings, no transference is allowed. Any account that violates this term will be void and only the original deposited amount shall be returned.
* A confirmation receipt is sent out to Players upon every deposit, for future reference purposes.
* When making a credit or debit card deposit, the Player's account is debited immediately upon completion of the transaction. Refund requests will only be accepted if funds deposited have not been used in any way, and if refund application is made within 24 hours of the deposit.
* We recommend that the Player prints out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and payment methods in order to avoid disputes at a later time and to keep them in an easily accessible location.
* Bet Social reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet requested.
* We only accept bets made online or by telephone at Bet Social. Bets are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be void - win or lose.
* It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer.
* For telephone bets 'acceptance confirmed' will be deemed only after an operator has completed a full read back of the bet details and confirmed to the customer that the bet has been processed.
* The 'To Win' calculation is for information only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Win' figure is reduced accordingly.
* A wager is not valid until a bet code is issued. The bet code will appear in the 'Bets' section. If you are unsure about the validity of a wager please check 'Bets', or contact us.
* Should a dispute arise, you and Bet Social agree that the transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
* Bet Social reserves the right to suspend a market at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Bet Social also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice. Apart from in 'Live Betting', any bet accepted after the start of the market/match will be void.
* Bets are processed in the order they are received.
* Bet Social reserves the right to close or suspend a customer's account without notice.
* No credit will be offered by any employee of Bet Social, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. Bet Social reserves the right to void any bet which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform Bet Social without delay. Bet Social will recover such funds by account adjustment.
* All winnings will be credited to the customer account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Bet Social reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
* Bet Social shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with Bet Social's website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
* Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
* Bet Social actively monitors traffic to and from its websites. Bet Social reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
* Related contingency betting
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, in a soccer match involving Liverpool and Fulham:
If Liverpool are 'evens' to win at home to Fulham and the correct score odds for Liverpool to win 1-0 is 8-1, by having the double Liverpool to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17-1 about an 8-1 chance, for if Liverpool win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
An exception to this rule is where special odds are offered for the combined eventuality, e.g. First Player to Score/Correct Score Double, known as a Scorecast.
When the related parts of a bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet will be settled as instructed, with the price of the second or subsequent selection being determined at each individual stage.
For example, a double selects:
Nadal to win the semi final of Wimbledon, and
Nadal to win the Wimbledon tournament outright
As the odds of the second selection depends on the outcome of the first, the odds of Nadal winning the tournament at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double, and the correct odds after the initial selection is completed will be attributed instead.
* Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, a double selecting:
King's Best to win the 2000 Guineas
King's Best to win the Derby
As the odds for King's Best to win the Derby depend on whether he wins the 2000 Guineas, the odds for him to win the Derby at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double. A special price to win both races will be quoted instead.
* In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently Bet Social reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
* If it appears to the management that Customers are betting based on odds that are obviously incorrect and may allow arbitrage with others sites, the bets will be reversed and the funds placed back into the account. Further bets of this nature may lead to account closure, as the management's discretion.
* Customers may only wager with the amount of cleared funds held in their account.
* Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However any bets accepted from such jurisdictions will stand, win or lose.
* By registering a new account, the customer is deemed to have accepted and understood all the rules, terms and conditions displayed on the website by Bet Social.
* Obvious errors pre-event - if an error is noticed prior to the start of an event/match, all bets will be void irrespective of the outcome. We will endeavour to contact the customer to allow the choice of placing another bet at the correct price/spread/handicap/totals at the time the bet was placed, or the current price/spread/handicap/totals if bigger. If an error is noticed after the start of an event/match, all losing bets will be made void, and all winning bets will be settled at the correct odds/spreads/handicap/totals at the time the bet was placed.
* Obvious errors in-play - when it is clear which participant is the wrong price, bets on this participant will be settled at the intended Bet Social price at the time the bet was placed. If it is unclear which participant was the wrong price (due to large fluctuations around the time a bet was placed), then we reserve the right to void all bets placed at the time of an over-broke book. For incorrect spreads, handicaps or totals, bets will be void irrespective of the outcome.
* If an incorrect participant is quoted for any match, all bets placed on that match will be void, win or lose.
* Bet Social will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraud, dishonesty or criminal acts. Bet Social will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Bet Social, on demand, all costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by Bet Social (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit and loss of reputation) arising directly or indirectly from the customer's fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
* Bet Social reserve the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Bet Social across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Bet Social for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
* Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Bet Social reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
* For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on our website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (eg. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Bet Social reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the website and/or referred to by Bet Social staff relate to UK Time unless stated otherwise.
* In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (eg. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
* If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (eg. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
* Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions Bet Social reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event the decision of Bet Social is final.
* If you already have multiple accounts you are NOT eligible for multiple bonuses in your additional accounts. Any player attempting to claim multiple bonuses for which they are not eligible will have his/her account closed and any winnings on all his/her accounts will be null and void. All cash-ins will be cancelled.
* Regarding Free 20 Bonus, Free Spins or any other Free Money voucher for Bet Social, player needs to wager 25 times the amount of the bonus before making any withdrawals, unless otherwise stated in the bonus terms. Player will also need to provide a scanned copy of photo ID, which would have to be sent upon request. In the case of non-deposit bonuses, coupons or vouchers, a minimum deposit of 20 in the account currency must be deposited before a withdrawal can be made. This is to ensure that the account holder is a real person and that the bonus is not being abused.
* Bonus funds may not be withdrawn. When a withdrawal is processed, any bonus amount used in the generation of the withdrawal will be removed prior to processing.
* Bonuses last for a maximum 8 week period from the time it is added. All funds must be used within this time - to a point where the account balance reaches zero, either through play or a successful withdrawal - otherwise all winnings will be forfeited and the bonus will be removed; leaving the initial deposit in the account less any used funds.
* In the interest of fair gaming in order to cash out any amount of money you must wager the required amount listed on the bonus terms page, unless specifically stipulated in writing by an approved representative of Bet Social. If you opt in for the bonus, you cannot withdraw any amount from your account until you have met the wagering requirements.
Your bonus can be used with all games, but each game type has a contributory percentage that it makes to the wagering requirements before withdrawals are allowed.
The contributing percentages of games towards the wagering requirements are as follows:
25% on all slot games
5% on all other games and sports betting.
* The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotion or bonus they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. This means that if you live in the UK, you must play in Pounds. If you live in any country where the native currency is Euro, this is the currency you must play in and if you live in any country with another primary currency, you must play in USD. The casino reserves the right to withhold bonuses and any winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
* Please note - the maximum withdrawal amount from funds won using up to a deposit bonus, coupon or voucher is 5000 in the account currency. For a non-deposit bonus, coupon or voucher it is 15x the bonus, coupon or voucher value. Maximum win from non-deposit free spins is 50 in the account currency. Maximum win from non-deposit slot bonus is 75 in the account currency.
* The maximum rolling monthly withdrawal amount from any account is 10,000 in the account currency. Any requested withdrawals of a higher value will have the difference refunded back to their account and it will become available for a withdrawal request 31 days later. For example, a processed withdrawal request of 12,000 will result in a successful withdrawal of 10,000 and 2,000 returned to the account. Note, this does NOT apply to progressive jackpots.
* When betting on sports after obtaining a bonus, coupon or voucher, only bets of 2.0 and over will count towards the wagering requirements. Should a bet, or part of bet (including both parts of each-way bets), or parlay of under 2.0 with a bonus, coupon or voucher be made, the bonus will be removed and the bet will not stand. Should this happen on more than one occasion, all winnings will be forfeited for the bonus and the bonus will be removed; leaving the initial deposit in the account less any used funds.
* Upon making a withdrawal, your account will be checked against all Terms and conditions to ensure that they have been met correctly.
* All promotions are available only once per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
* Deposit bonuses can only be added retrospectively if your request to support is sent before using any funds of the deposit. They cannot be added after any part of the deposit is used. If a bonus is required on a deposit and has not been applied for any reason, ensure that you contact support before you use any part of the deposit.
* All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, neteller etc), and shared computer, eg. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers. Offers only apply to customers who have made a real money deposit with Bet Social.
* Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Bet Social reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition Bet Social reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
* If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Bet Social reserve the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly. If the deposit method of the account is Ukash or Paysafecard and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the wagering is determined to be low risk, Bet Social reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.